The Quay Bar Kitchen serves a seasonal menu of generous share plates, unique bistro dishes and pub classics with a focus on simplicity and perfection.
Our lunch and dinner menu has a strong emphasis on shared snacks and communal plates. From quality antipasto platters to arancini to Korean-style fried chicken.
For something more substantial, our high quality take on classics include the Signature Angus Beef Quay Bar burger, as well as filling salads and vegetarian options.
For the perfect accompaniment to our food menu, Quay Bar offers a fantastic selection of boutique beers, local and imported wines by the glass or bottle and a creative cocktail menu.
Antipasto plate, prosciutto, salami, smoked ham, feta, olives, hummus, pickles 23
- Pumpkin, rocket & parmesan arancini, 15 lemon aioli (v) 15
- Pork belly sliders, coleslaw, bbq sauce, pickles - add extra slider +6 16
- Cauliflower and chickpea falafel, minted chilli mayo (v) (gf) 15
- Dip & toasted bread, guacamole, tzatiki (v) 12
- Cheese platter, quince paste, dried fruit, crackers (v) 19
- Crispy calamari, lime salt, dill mayonnaise (gf) 16
- Korean fried chicken wings, bean sprouts, peanuts (gf) 15
- Potato wedges, sour cream, sweet chilli (v) 10
- Fries, aioli (v) 9
- Side salad (v) (gv) 6
Add chicken + 4
Caesar - cos, bacon, anchovy, parmesan, croutons 20
- Roast pumpkin - quinoa, chickpea, tomato, pumpkin seed, parmesan (v) 20
Spring vegetable - mixed leaf, walnut, dried cranberries, goats cheese (v) (gf) 19
- Poached salmon - rice noodles, mesculin, cherry tomato, radish, fresh herbs (v) (gf) 23
Quay bar burger - angus beef patty, double cheese, lettuce, tomato pickle, relish, aioli, fries 20
Cajun chicken burger - bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, chilli mayo, fries 20
Portobello mushroom burger - haloumi, lettuce, tomato, relish, dill mayo, fries (v) 20
Lamb meatballs - rich tomato sauce, pita bread 19
Panko crumbed chicken schnitzel - salad, house gravy, fries 20
250g angus rump - salad, mushroom gravy, fries 23
We take your allergy and dietary requirements very seriously. Please advise your needs at time of booking and our Chefs and kitchen team will do their best to accommodate you.