The Quay Bar Kitchen serves a seasonal menu of generous share plates, unique bistro dishes and pub classics with a focus on simplicity and perfection.
Our lunch and dinner menu has a strong emphasis on shared snacks and communal plates. From quality antipasto platters to dumplings and Korean-style fried chicken.
For something more substantial, our high quality take on classics include the signature Angus beef Quay Bar burger, as well as filling salads, poke bowls and vegetarian options.
For the perfect accompaniment to our food menu, Quay Bar offers a fantastic selection of boutique beers, local and imported wines by the glass or bottle and a creative cocktail menu.
Warm olives, Hummus and pitta bread (v) 12
- Trio of cheese plate with dried fruit and crackers (v) 19
- Mezze plate | Ham, salami, prosciutto, pickled veg, grissini, feta cheese, sun dried tomato 23
- Crispy Korean chicken wings (gf) 16
- Steamed chicken or vegetable dumplings 15
- Chard and ricotta gnudi with sage butter (v) 15
- Salt and pepper calamari with lime salt and dill mayo (gf) 16
- Sweet potato wedges with chipotle mayo (v) 12
- Fries, aioli (v) 10
Tandoori Chicken Salad
Mixed lettuce, radish, red onion, cucumber, tomato and mango yoghurt dressing 23
cos, crispy bacon, croutons, anchovy, parmesan, egg and caesar dressing 20
- Lamb Rump Salad
- rocket, spinach, couscous, beets, cranberries, feta and chimichurri dressing 26
Warm Brown Rice Bowl with Grilled Mushroom
baby spinach, black beans and parmesan (gf, df) 22
smoked salmon +5
grilled chicken +5
250g Rump Steak
Chips, salad and mushroom sauce 25
Chips, salad and gravy 20
Chips, salad and gravy 23
Southern-Style Chicken Burger
Cabbage slaw, chilli mayo, avocado and fries 21
Quay Bar Angus Beef Burger
Bacon, lettuce, tomato, double cheese, pickles, aioli, homemade tomato relish and fries 21
Lentil and Chickpea Burger
Lettuce, tomato, avocado, chargrilled vegetable relish and fries 19
Rice, naan bread and pappadum 23
Lamb Meatball Spaghetti
Rich tomato sauce 24
We take your allergy and dietary requirements very seriously. Please advise your needs at time of booking and our Chefs and kitchen team will do their best to accommodate you.